Toys and dolls from the German company ZAPF
Zapf Creation is a toy company located near Coburg, Germany, which specializes in producing multi-functional dolls. Toys have become very popular all over the world. Successful creations include Baby Born, Annabell and Chou Chou.
Zapf Creation develops, manufactures and sells multi-functional dolls in Europe, Asia, New Zealand and South America. Products primarily designed for girls aged two to eight years.
Most of the Zapf Creation products are dolls for children and toddlers, which are sometimes used to teach future parents the life skills that they will need.
Appeared in 1991, Baby Born is often considered the most realistic of the series because of the many functions that a doll can perform. These include crying, going to the pot, calming down from the nipples, closing the eyes. All these actions can be performed without the use of batteries, which allows you to bathe the doll. The latest version includes nine features and eleven accessories. Earlier versions included the Musical Pot and the Magic Ice Cream. Varieties of this model include a boy, a girl and an ethnic girl, each anatomically correct and has its own color style of hair and skin.
Pick Me Up!: A battery-powered hair doll with touch sensors.
My little baby born
This range of dolls is a smaller version of the Baby Born doll, designed for young children.
- The My little Baby Born series has no features that Baby Born has, but it’s a good cheap alternative for young children.
- I can swim (I can Swim): this doll has a special sensor, and when it is placed in water, the doll can swim in a circle. The toy needs batteries.
- First Love: A softer version of My Little Baby Born, created for young children.
- Hold my Hands: Clicking on the hands of this doll, she sings a lullaby.
- Interactive Twins: Comes with 2 puppets that can interact with each other.
Baby Annabell (Baby Annabelle)
Perhaps the most famous of the Zapf products, Baby Annabell comes with a variety of accessories and has a large product line that includes additional accessories, outfits and furniture. The main function performed by the newer dolls (version 3 or newer) is to allow her to drink water, and when she cries, water can flow from her eyes, creating the impression that the doll has tears, as well as using the toilet. As in the case of Baby Born, the doll comes in versions of Girl, Brother and Ethnic girl.
My first baby annabell
This range of dolls is a smaller version of the Baby Annabell doll, designed for young children.
- My First Baby Annabell: Does not work on batteries and does not have the functions that the main doll has, but is still a good alternative for young children.
- Time to Sleep :): this doll can be used for sleep training. He can sleep and close his eyes, and then after a while he can wake up.
- Newborn: This is a softer version of My First Baby Annabell, designed for smaller children.
- Baby Moves: this doll can move its arms and legs like a little baby.
- Learns to Walk: Reprint of Chou Chou Learn to Walk under the Baby Annabell brand.
Chou Chou is another Zapf Creation doll. It is designed to be very realistic, with accessories to support role-playing games for children. Baby Chou Chou is sometimes used to teach different stages of a baby’s life, including the first tooth and minor ailments, although most of the dolls are simply played.
- Baby Chou Chou / Giggling Chou Chou: squeezing the body, you make the doll laugh. Unlike other Zapf dolls, the expression is more like a smile.
- Mom makes me better: in a yellow cap and a dress for a girl. This doll becomes unhealthy, and the owner should make it better. His heartbeat can be heard, and she can be given medicine. Makes sounds.
- Love Me Chou Chou: comes in a pink baby clothes with a hood attached. This doll can beat with its feet when it is upset, open its mouth, cry and laugh, and also swallow sounds when drinking.
- Chou Chou My First Tooth: this doll is an older child. When a tooth appears, the doll cries and the owner should make him feel better. The doll also makes other childish sounds, such as laughter.
- Talking Chou Chou: this version of Chou Chou can talk! She utters basic phrases and has sensors to detect compatible accessories. Available in ordinary and ethnic versions.
- Rock A Bye Chou Chou: This Chou Chou doll is different from the others in that it has features that can be seen on other Zapf dolls. She can be fed from the bottle when she wakes up, goes to bed. It is the same as the first version of the Baby Annabell, except for the fact that the Baby Annabell makes sucking sounds when drinking its bottle.
- Chow chow learns to walk: this doll can crawl by itself, and she can be made to walk by holding her hand.
Sam and Sally
Unlike other dolls, Sam and Sally are rather large dolls of about 63 cm each, which means that they can be dressed in provided outfits or in real children's clothes of their size.
Annabell Tween dolls are available in many versions, each of which is dressed in different outfits. These dolls are aimed at older girls.
A line of children's dolls.